Compatible Device Browsers
- Windows Computers: Google Chrome (recommended)
- Mac Computers: Google Chrome, Safari
- Android Mobiles and Tablets: Google Chrome
- iPhones and iPads: Safari
TM3 allows you to deliver appointments remotely via video consultations - please note that while this feature will be free to use at present it will become a chargeable feature in the future. There are a few steps to get this set up.
- Ensure that the setting is enabled in your TM3 options. This is found in Settings>Configuration>Video Consultation
- Add new or edit existing consultancy stock items to indicate that they are a video consultation (Note that this feature is currently only available for appointments, and not classes)
- When booking the appointment in your TM3 Diary, choose one of the 'Video Appointment' consultancy stock items that you have previously setup. You will see there is a ticked box just beneath indicating that it is a video appointment. If you choose an item that is not a 'Video Appointment', you can tick this box to enable it as a video appointment
- When viewing a 'Video Appointment' before it takes place, you will see that it says a link will appear 5 minutes before the appointment. This is to prevent the session from starting too soon. 5 minutes before the appointment, this text will change to a link that reads 'Start Video Now'. Click on this link and a video window will appear on the screen
- If you have automatic SMS reminders enabled, the patient will receive their reminder SMS as normal but it will also have a link in the SMS to the video link. If they haven't received the SMS then you can send them an SMS with the link and code after pressing 'Start Video Now'.
- If you have Email template reminders you will need to set them up with the video link, you can find out how to that here.
- When the patient connects via their link and code you will see them in the box on the screen, this box can easily be dragged around the screen and resized, and you can navigate to other TM3 pages (e.g. clinical notes) and the box will remain on the screen