In order to upgrade to TM3 you need to:
- Download and Install Updates
This is explained in your upgrade email.
If you wish to continue to use TM3 desktop you may need to delete and recreate your 'TM3' shortcut on the desktop. You do this by following the instructions below:
- Locate the 'TM3' icon on your desktop > right click > delete
- Navigate to the this file path - C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueZinc\TM2
- Within here locate 'TM3.'
- Right click on this icon > Send to > Desktop (create shortcut)
The correct TM3 desktop icon will now be on your desktop.
After installing updates you are able to access TM3 in 2 ways.
- Desktop Login - You will login to the TM3 Desktop interface using the same username you always have. This interface will essentially be the same as the TM2 that you have used previously
- Web Login - You can now login using the email address set up against your username in TM3. The image below shows that user 'Nicole' should log in to TM3 web using 'firstname.lastname@example.org.'
Please note: Each user in TM3 must have a unique email address against their record. Two records cannot use the same email address.
- Your TM3 URL is provided in your upgrade email.
- The below image shows the TM3 web login screen where you should enter the email address against your user record and your password which is the same as the password you use to login to TM3 Desktop.
The communication templates in TM3 web are different to the communication templates in TM3 desktop.
SMS templates - http://tm3.knowledgeowl.com/help/how-to-create-sms-templates
Email templates - http://tm3.knowledgeowl.com/help/how-to-create-email-templates
Print out templates - http://tm3.knowledgeowl.com/help/how-to-create-print-out-templates
Letter templates - http://tm3.knowledgeowl.com/help/how-to-create-a-letter-template
How to use merge fields - http://tm3.knowledgeowl.com/help/how-to-use-merge-fields
You can find out how to configure your automatic reminders by reading this article - http://tm3.knowledgeowl.com/help/how-to-configure-automatic-appointment-reminders
As TM3 web templates are more customizable than desktop you may wish to send those rather than the desktop templates. This article explains how to edit your reminder templates - http://tm3.knowledgeowl.com/help/how-to-edit-emailsms-reminders-and-confirmations
If you want to use the Web scheduled reminder templates over the desktop templates you need to let us know as we will need to make this change for you.