The steps below will show you how to accept a payment for a package and add prepaid items to an account;
- Create a new stock item for your location.
- Give a reference such as multi/package
- Description: the name of the package deal
- The next step is to bill the patient with this stock item.
- Open the patient record and click ‘Add New’ under the accounts screen.
- Search for the new stock item and select 'Invoice and pay later'.
- Under the Account tab
- Click on ‘pre paid items’
- Select the location and the appointment type that you wish to add.
- TM3 sees prepaid items as free appointments and there is no link to the existing charge.
- Book the appointment and the prepaid item will automatically appear.