Using our website is a great way to gain more knowledge of TM3 and learn how to make it work best for your practice.
It also provides a channel to interact with other clinics using TM3 across the UK & Ireland.
2gether Mission Statement
- Provide the most comprehensive & accurate information, available for all users
- Promote & develop the user experience with TM3 and the 2gether site
- Give member & guests an enjoyable environment to converse and view relevant information to TM3
- Define & grow development between the many different fields of practising therapy
- Aid users in the understand of the main TM3 product and additional services we provide
- Promote business ethics and entrepreneurship through our forums
- Support and provide help with topical information for you to manage your practice
Something important to remember first...
Give respect - to get respect.
- Respect yourself
- Respect other members
- Respect the space provided
By using this website, you agree to be contacted by our site administration if and when it becomes necessary to do so regarding your account activity.
We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined here. We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation.
Please direct any questions directly to our Support Team if you do not understand any of the rules, guidelines or policies outlined below.
Suspension of your 2gether account is a possible consequence of not adhering to these guidelines outlined.
In addition to the rules posted here, you are required to read any individual forum rules which may be posted at the top of specific forums as important threads or announcements.
General Forum Rules & Guidelines
These rules apply to all Forum categories:
- We want all memebers to be aware that anyone who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning. The forums and site are for equal and fair use, bad language and derogatory terms will not be tolerated.
- If you spam our forums in any manner, your account may be disabled
- Ensure you give at least one full day for our support team to respond to any query or question; remember, we get busy too!
- Your account if yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. You should not share your account login and password with anyone
- The practice owner has the ability to create as many users as needed so this should not be an issue, please contact them if you need another user set up
- Cross-Posting is not allowed here. Cross posting refers to posting new duplicate threads of posts, or the linking to threads or posts already started by the member with the intention of gaining exposure
- You may not link; in any manner, to sites or images containing sexually explicit content, gross violence or are determined by moderators to be detrimental to the community
- This site is for the promotion of practices and use of the TM3 product only
- You may not use discussion to belittle our product or any other products or service we offer. Any appropriate feedback should be sent through normal channels, not our forums or support site in general. We are here to support you, so support us in this
- Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled
- Public posts debating these rules and / or moderators' enforcement of such, will be removed without comment. We encourage feedback however, and invite you to contact our support team directly if you have any questions or concerns
- Do not post any personal details or account information in any forum, such material will be removed by our team
- Usernames, whilst the base user name (nickname) will be the users login address, we would ask that you change this within your profile page to be your real name.