Enabling the integration between TM3 and your Zoom Pro Account is straight forward, however there are a couple of steps to follow.
- Ensure you have a Zoom Pro Account (Or Higher) - https://zoom.us/pricing
- Before attempting to link TM3 to Zoom, ensure that you are signed out of your zoom account on the browser you are using.
- Login to your TM3 account and choose Settings>Diary>Integrations
- Choose the Option to Link to Zoom
- When prompted, sign in to your Zoom account
- You will be redirected back to TM3
- You now need to link your TM3 practitioners who will be using the feature, to the corresponding user in Zoom. Please note that a practitioner can only be linked to one Zoom user and vice versa
- Finally, return to the Settings>Diary>General screen and choose Zoom Integration as your Telehealth Option
You are now ready to deliver telehealth appointments and classes via Zoom, right from within TM3. The additional articles below will provide further detail on additional configuration you may wish to do, and how to use this feature on a day to day basis.
- Setup your Appointment Types for Video: https://tm3.knowledgeowl.com/help/setup-your-appointment-types-for-video
- Setup your Class & Course Types for Video: https://tm3.knowledgeowl.com/help/setup-your-class-course-types-for-video
- Configure Appointment & Class Communications: https://tm3.knowledgeowl.com/help/configure-your-appointment-and-class-reminder-templates
- Book and Deliver Telehealth Appointments: https://tm3.knowledgeowl.com/help/book-deliver-video-appointments
- Book and Deliver Telehealth Classes: https://tm3.knowledgeowl.com/help/book-and-deliver-video-classes