Video Appointments & Classes using Zoom
- When booking the appointment in your TM3 Diary, choose one of the 'Video Appointment' consultancy stock items that you have previously setup. You will see there is a ticked box just beneath indicating that it is a video appointment.
- If you choose an item that is not a 'Video Appointment', you can tick this box to enable it as a video appointment
- If scheduling a class or course into the diary, choose one of the Class or Course Types that you have already set up as a Video Class or Course. You will see there is a ticked box just beneath indicating that it is a video class
- If you choose a type that is not a 'Video Appointment', you can tick this box to enable it as a video appointment
- When viewing a Video Appointment or Class before it takes place, you will see that it says a link will appear 5 minutes before the appointment. This is to prevent the session from starting too soon.
- 5 minutes before the appointment, this text will change to a link that reads 'Go To Meeting'. Click on this link and Zoom will launch to start the session.
- When your session starts you will need to 'admit' the other attendee(s) who are waiting
- When Ending the Session you need to ensure you choose the option to 'End Meeting for All'